We would like to thank the UIC Forum for making this festival possible. The UIC Forum and the organizers of this event have set certain policies in place that we ask all guests adhere to to maintain a fun and safe environment at the 2014 Chicago Halal Festival. For more information you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The UIC Forum is a smoke free building. Designated smoking areas are located outside the building.
- Guests are not permitted to bring any outside food or beverages into the UIC Forum. Containers including bottles‚ cans‚ thermos bottles‚ and plastic coolers are not permitted for the safety and protection of our guests.
- No alcoholic beverages will be allowed on the festival grounds.
- Unauthorized solicitors are prohibited from festival grounds and will be asked to leave.
- In the interest of guest safety and enjoyment‚ the UIC Forum reserves the right to prevent certain items from being carried into the building. These include‚ but are not limited to‚ weapons or anything else that can be used as dangerous projectiles. Similarly‚ other items that might jeopardize the safety or viewing/listening enjoyment of the guests may be prohibited.
- Vendors/Entertainers of any kind who have not signed on to legally participate in the festival are prohibited from selling or distributing any items on festival grounds. Anyone found doing so will immediately be asked to leave.
- Trained guide dogs or service animals assisting visitors with disabilities are permitted inside the Forum.
- All lost items are brought to Guest Services. The item is tagged with the location found‚ along with the date. After an event‚ lost items may be picked up at the Administrative Office.
- For your safety and convenience‚ security personnel consist of UIC Police Officers and off duty Chicago Police Officers. They are stationed throughout the UIC Forum during events. In the case of an emergency‚ please notify the nearest UIC Forum staff member for assistance.
- Chicago Halal Festival coordinators reserve the right to deny admittance to anyone for any reason.